What we collect
Harvest Digital PLC collects two types of information about individuals, Personally Identifiable Information (PII), which can consist of users’ names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or similarly identifiable information and, non-PII data. In most cases we collect PII data through our contact form though it may also available through one or more of our service providers.
Most of the data we utilise is collected from your internet browsing either by visits and interactions with sites or advertisements provided by our services. We do not have access to any data through this method that can be used to identify you.
We may collect the following through these services:
- Browser type
- Browser language
- Operating system you use
- Your device’s Internet protocol address (“IP address”)
- Unique identifiers available at or pertaining to your device
- Region where your device is located
- longitude/latitude of a (mobile) device
- The Site and page you visited before and after seeing an advertisement
- Information related to the Site and page you are viewing (i.e., in order to ascertain your interests).
We may also receive information from other vendors and our clients that is not directly collected by us. We will onboard this information via integrations with our own services and integrate that information with data from our own services.