Harvest Digital is an award-winning agency, managing annual billings of over £10m per year. We are ranked as one of the top 40 Independent Digital Agencies by Drum magazine and are one the 100 Google Premium Partners in the UK.
We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience, Design and Analytics.
We are an independent, full-service digital performance agency and our close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping our clients with whatever they need to grow their business online.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior SEO Account Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of our clients’ organic search (SEO) strategy, as well as the content project planning for each client. You will have support from an SEO Account Executive and will work alongside the technical SEO Lead to develop and communicate a clear business proposition and translate this into compelling, creative and workable solutions for clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings
- Manage and implement SEO strategy for our clients
- Undertake online sector and competitor analysis
- Assess client’s current website limitations and SEO performance
- Manage content strategy, optimisation and production
- Formulate and implement inbound link building strategies
- Work with clients’ social media /web dev / PR teams
- Own monthly and quarterly reporting
- Keep up to date with industry developments to inform clients and colleagues
- Ensure SEO performance is understood in the context of other media channels
- Be involved in new business pitches when required
- Support the development of junior members of staff including management of their workload relating to your responsibilities
You will excel in the SEO Senior Account Manager role if you have:
- Experience in a SEO Account Manager or comparable role
- Experience managing multiple clients and stakeholders
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
- Good interpersonal skills, experience managing client relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive approach
- Passionate about great work and winning solutions
- Computer literate especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint and mathematically minded
- Basic web and creative design skills are desirable
- Copy-writing experience is desirable
- Good understanding of paid search campaigns specifically on Google, Yahoo Marketing, Bing platforms would be beneficial but is not essential
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
You will be joining a friendly, motivated team that values great work as much your development and wellbeing. Some of the perks we offer include:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Paid charity day
- Annual weekend away
- Bonus scheme
- Sunlight training vouchers
- Perk box
We are operating on a hybrid working model, based at our office in Somerset House, London.