Harvest Digital is an award-winning agency, managing annual billings of over £10m per year. We are ranked as one of the top 40 Independent Digital Agencies by Drum magazine and are one the 100 Google Premium Partners in the UK.
Key clients include:
- Scuderia Car Parts
- Mobility Bathing Group
- Sommet Education
We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience, Design and Analytics.
The Harvest core values are derived from a strong company vision to deliver high performance digital marketing through a combination of brilliant ideas and flawless execution. Matched with this, our mission is to use the best digital ideas to connect brands to users and deliver the maximum return on investment. Harvest manages digital marketing investment on behalf of its clients, putting the client needs at the core of everything.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SEO Senior Account Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of our clients’ organic search (SEO) strategy, particularly the content project planning for each client. You will work alongside the SEO Technical Director to develop and communicate a clear business proposition and translate this into compelling, creative and workable solutions for clients.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Deliver a content offering to clients, with a particular focus on creating more original content campaigns that support the online customer journey
- Have a deep understanding of how content supports broader SEO goals
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, allocated hours, and budget
- Research and build relationships with specialist content suppliers who can help deliver innovative content campaigns
- Manage outreach and link building campaigns, either directly or through specialist suppliers
- Deliver reports to clients demonstrating the success of SEO content against agreed KPIs
- Responsible for managing all finance and administration within the team, including and not limited to: supplier set-up, budget tracking, finance bookings, supplier management etc
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks and report and escalate to management as needed
- Work with client services, planning and the wider SEO team to define project scopes and objectives, developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress for key clients
- Provide thought-leadership, best practice approach, innovation and guidance to our clients and to the company at large
- Take a key role in understanding client strategy and the execution of campaign tasks
- Keep a close eye on time tracking against allocated budget and support the quality assurance of project deliverables
- Undertake any other task deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The SEO Senior Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Extensive SEO experience
- Experience with multi-territory SEO strategies
- Knowledge of website architecture and onsite technical SEO is desirable
- Ability to interpret web analytics data (especially Google Analytics)
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
- Basic web and creative design skills are desirable
- Copy-writing experience is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills, experience managing client relationships
- Solid direct SEO experience required
- Good understanding of the role of social media within the SEO space
- Motivated business professional
- Enthusiastic, proactive approach
- Passionate about great work and winning solutions
- Graduate degree qualification is desirable
- Computer literate especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint and mathematically minded
- Good understanding of paid search campaigns specifically on Google, Yahoo Marketing, Bing platforms would be beneficial but is not essential