Harvest is looking for an SEO Executive to help implement our clients’ organic search strategies. Our ideal candidate is someone looking to work with a small, close-knit team on SME clients for which we can drive real performance gains. You will be excited to expand your knowledge and experience, and keen to get stuck in on some fast-paced projects. Our goal is to help develop your career in SEO and continue our department’s expansion.
WHAT IS IT LIKE AT HARVEST?
We are an independent, full service digital performance agency and our close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping our clients with whatever they need to grow their business online. At the moment, we are working from home, and have embraced the world of MS Teams, but we plan to be together again, on a flexible basis, in the future.
We are expanding our SEO team quickly and want people who love the chance to get stuck in. Of course we want you to deliver great SEO work. But we also want you to try things. Attend conferences or seminars. Broaden your SEO skillset and grow with us.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Deliver key SEO tasks such as keyword research, competitor analysis and performance analysis
- Make content recommendations following best SEO practice
- Brief and optimise onsite content, meta data, blog content for our clients
- Support the implementation of content marketing campaigns for our clients in collaboration with the rest of the content team
- Support the implementation of inbound link building strategies
- Be involved in new business pitches when required
- Be aware of industry developments and their potential impact on organic search rankings
- Keep up to date on new trends and methods, reporting back to the wider business
- Work with the Client Service team to deliver monthly planned work according to the schedule
- Contribute to any outbound marketing and PR strategies focusing around SEO
- Produce blog articles for the Harvest Digital website
- Work in clients’ CMSs to update content as needed
- Supporting on technical SEO analysis
WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in an SEO role, agency or in-house
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Ahref and SEMRush (or similar)
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress or similar
- Knowledge of content amplification strategies/tactics
WHAT WE VALUE
- Being an inquisitive problem-solver
- Asking questions and challenging us
- Constantly seeking to improve – both as an individual and to help the department grow
- Independence – we will support you, but value self-starters
SALARY c.£28,000 – Dependent on experience