JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO Director
As the SEO Director at Harvest we are looking for someone to lead our SEO department. This involves improving our product (SEO) offering, creating and improving SEO processes, running Harvest’s new business offering for SEO and supporting the SEO Account Director’s in running our client accounts.
- Business Director
WHAT IS IT LIKE AT HARVEST?
We are an independent, full-service digital performance agency and our close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping our clients with whatever they need to grow their business online. We offer Hybrid working with a minimum of two days in our office.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for someone who is an SEO expert and a confident team and client manager. Ideally you are somebody who wants to help others succeed – both team members and clients – and will create an environment where everyone is able to do their best work.
- Leading SEO best-practice
- Creating and improving on existing SEO and product processes
- Helping the team creates best practice on-page, off-page and technical SEO solutions
- Running a team of 6 – including Account Directors, a Digital PR & Content Specialist and Executives
- Working directly with an external development agency, improving briefing processes and delivery quality technical SEO
- Pitching for new business, running the operation for SEO, improving processes and presenting / assisting with presentations, helping upskill the team
- Responsibility for the team’s delivery for 10+ clients, providing support where necessary
- Train, manage and develop the SEO team
- Manage and support recruitment for the team, defining the structure and roles required to develop a seasoned agency SEO offering
WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We would love you to be:
- An SEO expert well rounded in all things technical SEO, on-page, content creation and digital PR / link building
- A skilled team manager who creates an environment where your team can thrive
- And a confident presenter – for both new business and existing client presentations
- A strong problem solver – helping solve technical SEO issues, client management solutions and identifying existing areas of inefficiency and improvement
- An understanding of where SEO fits in the marketing mix – and an ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Experienced managing multiple clients and team members
- Experienced with excel, analytics and SEO tools