Harvest is looking for an SEO Account Executive to help implement our clients’ Organic Search strategies. Our ideal candidate is someone looking to work with a small, close-knit team on SME clients for which we can drive real performance gains. You will be excited to expand your knowledge and experience, and keen to get stuck in on some fast-paced projects. Our goal is to help develop your career in SEO and continue to expand the department.
Key clients: Abel & Cole, Scuderia Car Parts, Optegra, eFoldi, Mobility Furniture Company
WHAT IS IT LIKE AT HARVEST?
We are an independent, full service digital performance agency and our close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping our clients with whatever they need to grow their business online. At the moment, we are working from home, and have embraced the world of MS Teams, but we plan to be together again, on a flexible basis, in the future.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Deliver key SEO tasks such as keyword research, competitor research and performance analysis
- Make content recommendations following best SEO practice
- Write and optimise onsite content, meta data, blog content for our clients
- Support the implementation of content marketing campaigns for our clients in collaboration with the rest of the content team
- Support the implementation inbound link building strategies
- Be involved in new business pitches when required
- Be aware of industry developments and their potential impact on organic search rankings
- Keep up to date on new trends and methods, reporting back to the wider business
- Work with the Client Service team to deliver monthly planned work according to the schedule
- Product website stats and campaign reports for clients
- Contribute to any outbound marketing and PR strategies focusing around SEO
- Produce blog articles for the Harvest Digital website
- Work in clients’ CMSs to update content as needed
- Helping out with technical analysis with the support of the Technical SEO Director
WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good copywriting skills
- Experience in an SEO role, agency or in-house
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Ahref and SEM Rush (or similar)
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress or similar
- Knowledge of content amplification strategies/tactics
- Comfortable managing your time and working across multiple projects
- Previous Organic Social experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative on tasks that are new to you
- Keen problem-solver who is excited to continue learning about SEO and Website Management