Harvest Digital is all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team of dynamic growth hackers delivering a full-stack solution. Harvest has been working together with clients for 18 years, winning awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of over £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
Lyca Mobile Sziget The Mobility Group
Ful Advice Aion Bank Future Farms
Abel & Cole Scuderia Cheeky Wipes
We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience, Design and Analytics
The Harvest core values are derived from a strong company vision to deliver high performance digital marketing through a combination of brilliant ideas and flawless execution. Matched with this, our mission is to use the best digital ideas to connect brands to users and deliver the maximum return on investment, Harvest manages digital marketing investment on behalf of its clients, putting the client needs at the core of everything.
We want you as our Content & Digital PR Strategist to continue to drive our content and digital PR offering forward. We need you to be autonomous, creative and adept at handling multiple projects.
And if you love content, creative campaigns and the opportunity to drive clients to the next level, we will form a fantastic team. This is a pivotal position for us as a business and we want you to help us transform our content capacity.
WHAT IS IT LIKE AT HARVEST?
We are an independent, full-service digital performance agency and our close-knit team of specialists are committed to helping our clients with whatever they need to grow their business online. At the moment, we are working from home, and have embraced the world of MSTeams, but we plan to be together again, on a flexible basis, in the future.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Leading on content and copywriting best-practice
- With a primary focus on getting coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns – that you run – in top-tier media and highly influential publications predominantly in the UK
- And a strong understanding of the media and cultural trends, particularly in the UK
- Running content marketing campaigns from cradle to grave – from ideas through to outreach. And this will include research, brainstorming and pitching ideas – both internally and externally
- Primarily working with SEO Account Managers to come up with content marketing plans for clients, you will have real creative freedom
- Responsible for the delivery of core content marketing and digital PR projects that will have a significant impact on multiple clients
- In the long-term we want you to be the lead of a content department within SEO
- Training staff on the fundamentals of digital PR and how to generate quality links – again, both internally and externally
WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We would love you to be:
- A great copywriter, with a flexible tone of voice
- And storyteller – with experience of top tier coverage and an eye for a hook
- Autonomous – you will have the opportunity to grow into a team lead role quickly
- Passionate – about content and it’s value to the business
- Resilient – being willing to try things
- An eye for detail
- An ability to manage relationships and deliver SEO insights in a client-friendly manner
- And a desire to get better