Biddable – Paid Social & Display Senior Account Executive
Harvest Digital is all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team delivering a full-stack solution. Harvest has been winning together with clients for 18 years, gaining awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
We believe in a “joined-up thinking” approach to client briefs, which means we offer the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range across Performance Media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience & CRO, Design and Analytics.
The Paid Social & Display Senior Account Executive is responsible for supporting the biddable team in driving display performance in line with the client’s business objectives and KPI’s. The Paid Social & Display Senior Account Executive will also be involved in the management and training of digital account executives.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Accountable and responsible for the implementation of day-to-day activities involved in online media planning, buying and reporting.
- Support the Account Manager in managing the account budgets throughout the month via collating relevant information and keeping systems up to date.
- Carry out daily housekeeping checks for each account within the team while providing feedback to the Account Manager of any potential problems.
This will include:
- Reporting against appropriate client KPIs.
- Monitoring of activity in line with account objectives.
- Reviewing accounts for any anomalies or performance outliers.
- Checking that campaign budgets, bids, targeting, creative and other campaign components are set up correctly.
- Build and set up campaigns in line with client specifications, and best practices (targeting, creative, settings).
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail in all reporting and implementation tasks.
- Be adept in trafficking and tracking of media and social campaigns through various 3rd party tracking systems and software.
- Become competent at running client reports, analysing the data, giving actionable and value-adding insights to campaign performance and advise on optimisations to deliver to client’s KPI’s
- Manage, optimise and ensure best possible performance across paid social accounts (and Display accounts where applicable). Optimise campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Produce adequate analysis on all your accounts’ results (level and quantities dependent on SLAs/ client tiering) and support your line manager in ensuring quarterly forecasts and client business plans are completed to the highest level.
- Build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted first point of call for all day to day client enquiries on clients.
- Build strong working relationships and a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities with all departments within the agency. Ensure everyone who needs to be within the Agency is kept updated on pertinent client information and performance.
- Develop an understanding of the agency, its differentiators, structure and corporate positioning
- Develop a deeper understanding of online media, specifically channels outside of Paid Social and Display, and where it fits within the overall marketing mix.
- Work closely with wider Biddable team members to develop skills within PPC and support in that channel work, identifying any insights that can be applied across both disciplines to further optimise campaigns.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the current market and be able to apply this in context
- Take concise and accurate contact reports of meetings where actions are agreed
- Start to identify areas for growth and keep an eye on any opportunities and threats to the clients business.
- Support the Account Manager in creating account development plans for your clients.
- Support in training junior members of the team.
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Display and Paid Social Senior Account Executive is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous paid social and display experience is essential
- Previous PPC experience is beneficial
- Up to date with new opportunities and offerings within the digital media space.
- Understanding of where digital sits within the broader media mix.
- Good understanding of display advertising on all digital platforms (Desktop, Tablet & Mobile)
- Strong analytic abilities
- Strong presentation, training, organisation and communications skills
- A good team player, diplomat, professional and cool under pressure
- Knowledge of ad serving tools like Sizmek, DCM or Flashtalking (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process orientated
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Desire to create value
- Degree qualified is an advantage