Biddable AM / Senior AM
Harvest Digital is all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team delivering a full-stack solution. Harvest has been winning together with clients for 18 years, gaining awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
We believe in a “joined-up thinking” approach to client briefs, which means we offer the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range across Performance Media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience & CRO, Design and Analytics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Biddable Account Manager / Senior Account Manager is a 360-degree role with responsibility for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid media campaigns for our clients. This role will primarily be focused around Paid Social with some Display (however there is plenty of opportunities to broaden it further if desired) and have one direct report.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Be the key go-to for your client set
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reconciliations
- Comprehensively understand each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Deliver best in class media activity for your clients
- Produce analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly reviews and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Develop, train and work closely with your direct reports
- Support, train and teach the wider members of the team
- Assist with pitching for new business
- Help where needed with the onboarding of new clients
- Harbour an entrepreneurial spirit by constantly looking opportunities to grow business revenue – cross-sell, upsell, team function, partner relationships, tech or anything else
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Biddable Account Manager / Senior Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Extensive Paid Social experience
- Proven track record of delivering success for clients
- Capable with Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Some experience of running or planning Display activity
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills and approach to work
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Comfortable with presenting
- Good commercial awareness
- Organised and process orientated
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral