Biddable Account Manager
Harvest Digital is all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team delivering a full-stack solution. Harvest has been winning together with clients for 18 years, gaining awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
We believe in a “joined-up thinking” approach to client briefs, which means we offer the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range across Performance Media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience & CRO, Design and Analytics.
The Paid Search Account Manager is responsible for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid search campaigns for major clients.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to influence and cross-sell.
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reporting
- Ensure HOS is notified of any significant changes or developments within your teams budget
- Comprehensive understanding of each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Produce comprehensive analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly forecasts and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Support the team for successful incubation and implementation of new clients
- Ensure criteria for successful implementation is followed with timescales
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Paid Search Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous paid search experience
- Google AdWords and Bing certified
- Knowledge of bid management tools like Kenshoo, IgnitionOne or DS3 but in particular Marin
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process orientated
- Analytical approach to work
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- Desire to create value
- Degree qualified is an advantage