Biddable Account Executive (Paid Social)
Harvest Digital is all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team delivering a full-stack solution. Harvest has been winning together with clients for 18 years, gaining awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
We believe in a “joined-up thinking” approach to client briefs, which means we offer the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service and our capabilities range across Performance Media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience & CRO, Design and Analytics.
The Biddable Account Executive is responsible for supporting the Biddable Team in ensuring effective and efficient maintenance of our clients paid media marketing campaigns. You will help the Account Manager and Account Director exceed customer expectations by developing and growing accounts via optimisation using market-leading technology with the best fit for the client’s business. The role in its initial stages is more heavily weighted towards Paid Social, with development and expansion into Paid Search and Display over time.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Assist with the administration work involved in acquiring and allocating a new budget from the client to the social media platforms
- Support the team in managing the accounts budgets throughout the month via collating relevant information and keeping systems up to date.
- Carry out daily housekeeping checks for each account within the team while providing feedback to the Account Manager and Account Director of any potential problems.
This will include:
- Logging into each social platform to check the account is online
- Checking the figures on the social platform reports to ensure there is adequate budget left and that the figures match the AMs records
- Checking that Best Practice against all of the social platforms accounts is being adhered to
- Checking the budget to ensure the accounts spend is on target with the budget
- Build Facebook campaigns as per requirements of the clients’ business and activity goals:
- Research relevant interests and targeting profiles
- Implement appropriate creative
- Set up suitable placements
- Set up campaigns according to best practices and check sheets
- Conduct quality checks on editorial and policy submissions and /or reports as and when required
- Conduct audits on existing accounts to check for any anomalies or potential areas of growth, such as:
- New products that can be added from the website
- Landing pages that are not working correctly resulting in URLs needing to be updated
- Top performing keywords can be mined further to add growth to the account
- Top-performing placements and groups that can be further optimised
- Keyword Research on new competitor terms
- Expansion on best-performing placements and targeting
- Monitor and police trademarks on each engine according to the relevant trademark policy
Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Biddable Account Executive is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Candidates must be numerate and maths skills will be tested.
- Candidates who have A-Level Maths or have completed courses with numeric elements will be at an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process-orientated individual
- Analytical approach to work
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Desire to create value
- A native continental European language will be considered a bonus but is not essential
- Degree qualified is an advantage
- Full training will be provided
Salary:£21,000 per annum, reviewed every six months for the first two years – based on meeting Objectives & Targets.